Department of Orthopaedic, Spine Clinic & Trauma Care
Dr. Raghu H R
MBBS, MS (Ortho). MRCS
Specialist- Orthopaedic, Spine Clinic & Trauma Care
Dr.Raghu is an orthopedic specialist. He has got MS degree from an Indian university, MRCS from the Royal College of Edinburgh. He has done a fellowship in arthroplasty.
He has over 10 years of experience in treating various fractures, sports injuries, and arthritis of the hip and knee.
- Management of sports injuries of the knee like ACL reconstruction, meniscal repair,
- Management of shoulder, ankle, foot injuries
- Low back pain and neck pain management
- Management of various fractures in adults and children
- Management of arthritis of the knee, hip shoulder, and other joints
- Surgical management of osteoarthritis of knee and hip
- Management of osteoporosis
- Management of painful conditions of the hand, wrist elbow, foot