Starcare Hospital runs an exclusive clinic for Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic disorders. The department is committed to early diagnosis and evidence based management of type 1 & type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes and long term and short term complications arising from the various kinds of diabetes. They are competently treated thanks to state-of -the art diagnostic facilities and a team of committed doctors. The Hospital is also fully equipped to handle other endocrine & metabolic issues like thyroid disorders, obesity and osteoporosis. The department also offers surgical treatment, which improve type 2 diabetes in nearly 90 percent of patients.
- Identification of “pre-diabetes” to prevent the onset of the disease.
- Evaluation of type I and type II diabetes
- Key hole surgery to cure type 2 diabetes
- Provision of treatment protocols for women with prenatal diabetes.
- Dietary and behavioral counseling.
- Personal health and medical education.
- Identification and management of other hormonal diseases
- Supports major surgeries and procedures for diabetic patients